SERIES: 4th Thursday ADA Talks
A virtual monthly series on topics related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), disability rights, and access that runs for 60-minutes on the fourth Thursday from January to October (10 sessions).
University of Kentucky Human Development Institute (HDI), Southeast ADA Center, and Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University
Time (60 minutes):
10:00 – 11:00 am [Eastern] / 9:00 – 10:00 am [Central] / 8:00 – 9:00 am [Mountain] / 7:00 – 8:00 am [Pacific]
Series Format (10 sessions)
- We use Zoom for our virtual platform.
- Audio is provided through the virtual platform or by phone.
- Real-time captioning and American Sign Language (ASL) will be available during the session.
- The session will be recorded for archival purposes.
Certificate of Participation
**For each session to receive credit:
- You must be registered for the session.
- Attend the entire session (live or archive). Attendance will be verified.
- Complete the Post Test Eval.
2024 ADA Talks
Thank you for your interest! Look for the 4th Thursday ADA Talks 2024 to resume each month from January 25, 2024 through October 24, 2024.
2023 ADA Talks Archives
- 10. ADA in the Courtroom: Cases that are Defining the Law
- 9. Digital Access: Breaking I.T. Down
- 8. Understanding Older Americans and Acquired Disabilities
- 7. Celebrate. Learn. Share. ADA Resources for Information, Guidance and Training
- 6. ADA Enforcement and Steps Before You File an ADA Complaint
- 5. Higher Education, ADA and Section 504
- 4. Employment, ADA and Long COVID
- 3. ADA Title II: Program Access and Structural Accessibility
- 2. Emergency, Disaster Planning, and the ADA
- 1. ADA Title I: Employment, Disclosure and Reasonable Accommodation
Please contact us via phone or email for questions on this virtual series and anytime you have questions on the ADA or disability rights.