Webinar: Disability in a COVID World: Employment, Communications, Physical Spaces and Mental Health
Date: December 3, 2020
In celebration of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD or IDPwD) held each year around the world on December 3, a panel of diverse presenters will discuss disability in a COVID world with a focus on employment, communications, physical spaces and mental health.
This webinar is a collaboration of the Consulate General of Canada in Atlanta, Southeast ADA Center and Burton Blatt Institute of Syracuse University.
Also, listen and view this additional event: ADA Live! Podcast & Resources: Episode 88: A Day for All: International Day of Persons with Disabilities
Mental Health Panel
Physical Accessibility and Effective Communication Panel
Archives & Webinar Materials
Recording (December 3, 2020)
Your feedback is important to help determine the effectiveness of this webinar in meeting your needs and to guide planning for future webinars.
Evaluation for Webinar Web: bit.ly/webinar-120320-eval
- Virtual Series Archive: Disability Employment – Looking Back and Moving Forward Four events (3 webinars, 1 podcast)
- Podcast: ADA Live! Celebrating 100 Years of Vocational Rehabilitation with RSA Commissioner Mark Schultz
- Webinar: Shaping Modern Disability Employment Policy through the Lens of Past Veterans’ Experience
- Webinar: RRTC Disability Inclusive Employment Policy Center
- Webinar: Future Images of the Face of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Webinar: Protecting Your Mental Health During the Pandemic & Holidays Web: disabilitywebinars.org/archives/mental-health-and-covid19
- ADA, Disability & COVID-19 – Counseling and Support Resources Web: adacovid19.org/counseling
- Help Lines & Support: Mental Health Web: adacovid19.org/mental-health-helplines
- ADA Live! Podcasts & Resources: Protecting Your Mental Health during the Coronavirus Outbreak Web: adalive.org/episodes/episode79_resources